This is a breathtaking three day trek in the Vilcanota´s Cordillera,on a route we call the “Camino del Apu Ausangate”On our hikes and in our unique “Tambos” or Andean Lodges, daily meals will be prepared by experienced chefs who will introduce you to a great variety of delicious Peruvian dishes and produce, and for our entertainment, authentic, vernacular music, played by local inhabitants,will liven up some of our evenings at the "tambos."
- Services of expert guides in high mountain trek.
- Private transport to Chillca and back to Cuzco.
- Accommodation in double rooms.
- Breakfast and dinner served in the lodges, snacks and lunches served on the way.
- Waterproof bags for the baggage carried by llamas.
- First aid kit and oxygen.
- Flights to and from Peru / Cuzco, or any kind of transport before or after completion of the program.
- Tipping staff
Other useful information about this trek:
Physical preparation: To go on the "Andean Lodges" Apu Ausangate´s Trail Trek, one must be in good
physical condition, and we recommend a preliminary 3 to 4 day acclimatization stage, for your body to react better during the trek, as we will be hiking up to mountain passes at altitudes of about 5,000 meters, and it also is important to drink plenty of water and/or coca leaf tea.
Prices: Price is based on 4 people, for smaller groups please contact us by e-mail or send a request.
Single room supplement: USD420
See our video from Andean Lodges - click here
Ved skriftlig aksept av vårt tilbud bekrefter du/dere at våre betingelser er både lest og forstått og at evt kansellerings gebyrer kan tilkomme ved en evt. avbestilling av reisen.