For jaded divers who have seen it all, the further south you go in the Red Sea, the higher the quality of the diving. these fish species can only been found here. This forms the basis of a marine eco-system which includes 1,100 species of fish, of which just under 20% are endemic to the Red Sea. The Red Sea's abundance of marine life and depths of the reef are a thrill that many divers will tell you is unbeatable.
About Southern/St. John's Reef & Daedalus Itinerary:
- Dives along the South of Egypts Red Sea making Red Sea LiveAboard diving the only way to go.
- Sites like Sha’ab Claudia offer extensive reefs and coral gardens. Coral tunnels and caverns for divers to explore.
- Fury Shoal’s offer more exposed reefs and wall dives that attract the pelagics. Reefs such as Sha’ab Mansour and Sataya, divers go deep on the walls to see schools of barracuda and big-eye trevally and sharks as well as further south to St. John's Reef which is known as world class diving.
- Dolphin Reef at Sataya offers a coral lagoon where divers can spend one or two dives snorkeling with resident Spinner Dolphin pods.
- Great sheltered bays for night diving.
Ved skriftlig aksept av vårt tilbud bekrefter du/dere at våre betingelser er både lest og forstått og at evt kansellerings gebyrer kan tilkomme ved en evt. avbestilling av reisen.